Favorite Restaurants & Recipes
- Slow-Cooker Shepherd’s Pie.
- Ralph & Kacoo’s Stuffed Mushrooms–super delicious. I used to go to Ralph & Kacoo’s in Baton Rouge when I was in high school and college and eat that as a meal. My favorite stuffed mushrooms.
- Michael’s Breakfast Casserole.
- Chicken Big Mamou Pasta–just an amazing dish.
- Patsy’s broccoli casserole (that’s my mom);
- Patsy’s corn soup;
- Margot Burger’s Dutch Potato Wiener casserole–my Dutch friend Margot made this for us once when they visited us in Philadelphia–good comfort food;
- Jay’s Gumbo–one of my wife’s Cajun friends;
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage with Tangy Cabbage (other Eckrich sausage recipes);
- Amarone Osso Bucco.