Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 148.
I was a guest last night on Freedom Feens (Aug 28, 2014): Stephan Kinsella Battles The Copyright Zombies And Patent Trolls – Freedom Feens live radio archive “Stephan Kinsella is an intellectual property attorney who hates intellectual property laws. He explains why, and what can be done about it. It’s one of the best chats we’ve heard from him yet.
Some links for matters discussed in the show:
- Personal Audio’s podcasting troll patent:http://www.google.com/patents/US8112504
- Man sentenced to federal prison for uploading “Wolverine” movie
- Tim Lee and Lawrence Lessig: “some punishment” of Swartz was “appropriate”;
- RIAA Celebrates 15 Year Jail Sentence For Movie and Music Pirate;
- Six Year Federal Prison Sentence for Copyright Infringement;
- British student Richard O’Dwyer can be extradited to US for having website with links to pirated movies.