Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 191.
This is my appearance on Albert Lu’s “The Economy” podcast. This is part 1 of 3. We discussed property rights, bitcoin ownership, intellectual property, and related matters.
Parts 2 and 3 to follow in due course.
- KOL233 | Mises UK Podcast: Bitcoin Ownership and the Global Withering of the State
- for more on whether bitcoin is ownable property, see this Facebook thread
- KOL085 | The History, Meaning, and Future of Legal Tender
- KOL086 | RARE Radio interview with Kurt Wallace: The War on Bitcoin
- KOL 043 | Triple-V: Voluntary Virtues Vodcast, with Michael Shanklin: Bitcoin, Legal Reform, Morality of Voting, Rothbard on Copyright
- Tax Plan May Hurt Bitcoin, WSJ
- Swiss Tax Authorities Confirm that Bitcoin is VAT-free in Switzerland
- Tokyo court says bitcoins are not ownable
- FinCEN Rules Commodity-Backed Token Services are Money Transmitters
- Bitcoin Is Officially a Commodity, According to U.S. Regulator;
- Miami Judge Rules Bitcoin Is Not Money; Dismisses Money Laundering, Transmitting Charges
- How to handle bitcoin gains on your taxes
- SEC: US Securities Laws ‘May Apply’ to Token Sales
- Federal Judge Rules Bitcoin Is Real Money
And, from a note from Lu: