Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 248.
From my recent appearance on Stephan Livera’s bitcoin-focused podcast.
- His story with bitcoin
- Money as Sui Generis Good
- The imprecise application of Lockean property theory
- Why you can’t own bitcoin, but it probably doesn’t make a big difference anyway
- The harmful effects of patents and copyright
- ‘Internet Censorship’ as it relates to property rights and ownership of private social media platforms
Stephan Kinsella links:
- Twitter: @nskinsella
- Stephan’s website: StephanKinsella.com
- Center for the Study of Innovative Freedom
- Stephan Kinsella’s podcast, Kinsella on Liberty
I really enjoyed this conversation with Stephan Kinsella, and I hope you enjoy listening to it. If you get value out of this episode, please remember to share it on your social media as that really helps expand my reach. Thanks guys.