Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 264.
I appeared today on the Disenthrall.me Youtube channel, host Patrick Smith, to discuss the trademark issues between Tim Pool and his company media Subverse, and StudioFOW which has a popular crowdsourced porn video game coming out also called Subverse. We touched a bit on bitcoin ownership, patent and copyright, defamation law, and trademark law, and related matters.
- Tim Pool talks Subverse, Studio FOW, and Trademarks
- StudioFOW “Subverse” Has Forced Me To Retain A Lawyer Over My Trademark Of The Same Name
- Subverse porn game kickstarter
- How to Improve Patent, Copyright, and Trademark Law
- Trademark versus Copyright and Patent, or: Is All IP Evil?
- The Patent, Copyright, Trademark, and Trade Secret Horror Files