Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 208.
[Transcript available here.]
A conversation about intellectual property and libertarian and property theory with my old friend J. Neil Schulman.† We discussed our differing views on IP, as a result of my comments on a recent post Patrick Smith: Un-Intellectual Property. Hey, I tried my best, but we never quite saw eye to eye.
See also the comments here to The Origins of Libertarian IP Abolitionism and My Unfinished 30-Year-Old Debate with Wendy McElroy. For further material about Schulman’s logorights theory, see:
- Query for Schulman on Patents and Logorights;
- Kinsella v. Schulman on Logorights and IP;
- Schulman: “If you copy my novel, I’ll kill you”
- Replies to Neil Schulman and Neil Smith re IP;
- Schulman: Kinsella is “the foremost enemy of property rights”;
- On J. Neil Schulman’s Logorights;
- Reply to Schulman on the State, IP, and Carson.
For some related material discussed, see