Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 379.
This is my umpteenth appearance on the Tom Woods show: from Ep. 2145 Does Intellectual Property Exist? From his shownotes:
Is it possible that we’ve been snookered into believing in a nonsensical concept? Is it possible to “own” an idea? Stephan Kinsella walks us through copyright, patent, trademarks, and trade secrets from a libertarian perspective, and also considers the utilitarian arguments for intellectual property.
- Against Intellectual Property
- “Against Intellectual Property After Twenty Years: Looking Back and Looking Forward“
- Against Intellectual Monopoly, by Michele Boldrin and David K. Levine; click here for a PDF
- A Selection of my Best Articles and Speeches on IP
- “Legal Scholars: Thumbs Down on Patent and Copyright”
- “The Overwhelming Empirical Case Against Patent and Copyright”
- “Innovations that Thrive without IP”
- “Examples of Ways Content Creators Can Profit Without Intellectual Property”
- Do Business Without Intellectual Property (Liberty.me, 2014) (PDF)