Kinsella on Liberty Podcast: Episode 393.
After a Twitter spat with Las Vegas Libertarian about IP (see here and here), I offered to have a discussion with him. I didn’t make much headway, but it was a fun, robust discussion. Oh well. I tried.
- “The Death Throes of Pro-IP Libertarianism,” Mises Daily (July 28, 2010)
- Yet another Randian recants on IP (Feb. 1, 2012)
- An Objectivist Recants on IP (Dec. 4, 2009)
- Letter from a UK Grad Student
- Does Cato’s New Objectivist CEO John Allison Presage Retrogression on IP?
- Timothy Sandefur, “A Critique of Ayn Rand’s Theory of Intellectual Property Rights,” Journal of Ayn Rand Studies 9, no. 1 (Fall 2007): 139–61
- Against Intellectual Property After Twenty Years: Looking Back and Looking Forward