A patent litigator friend of mine in Houston, Sandeep (Sandy) Seth, and I have squabbled about intellectual property law before. So he came over to my house and we had a little conversation where I tried to find a way to get him to see why IP law should be abolished. The results were predictable. The video is embedded below.
- “Conversation with an author about copyright and publishing in a free society”
- “The Non-Aggression Principle as a Limit on Action, Not on Property Rights,” StephanKinsella.com Blog (Jan. 22, 2010)
- “IP and Aggression as Limits on Property Rights: How They Differ,”StephanKinsella.com Blog (Jan. 22, 2010)
- Discussion on Facebook
- “Legal Scholars: Thumbs Down on Patent and Copyright” (Oct. 23, 2012)
- “The Overwhelming Empirical Case Against Patent and Copyright” (Oct. 23, 2012)