Errata may be found here.
“A Libertarian Theory of Contract: Title Transfer, Binding Promises, and Inalienability,” J. Libertarian Stud. 17, no. 2 (Spring 2003): 11-37, based on paper presented at Law and Economics panel, Austrian Scholars Conference, Auburn, Alabama (April 17, 1999).
- Łukasz Dominiak & Tate Fegley, “Contract Theory, Title Transfer, and Libertarianism,” Diametros (10 Sep. 2022; doi: 10.33392/diam.180)
- KOL225 | Reflections on the Theory of Contract (PFS 2017)
- KOL197 | Tom Woods Show: The Central Rothbard Contribution I Overlooked, and Why It Matters: The Rothbard-Evers Title-Transfer Theory of Contract
- Interview of Williamson Evers on the Title-Transfer Theory of Contract (Aug. 5, 2014) (KOL146)
- Thoughts on Walter Block on Voluntary Slavery, Alienability vs. Inalienability, Property and Contract, Rothbard and Evers
(Jan. 9, 2022)
- Justice and Property Rights: Rothbard on Scarcity, Property, Contracts…, Libertarian Standard (Nov. 19, 2010)
- The Problem with “Fraud”: Fraud, Threat, and Contract Breach as Types of Aggression (July 17, 2006)
- “Libertarian Legal Theory, Lecture 3: Applications I: Legal Systems, Contract, Fraud,” Mises Academy, Feb. 14, 2011 (KOL020)
- KOL338 | Human Action Podcast Ep. 308 with Jeff Deist: Rothbard on Punishment, Property, and Contract
- KOL372 | Discussing Contract Theory, Restitution, Punishment, with Matthew Sands of Nations of Sanity
- KOL285 | Disenthrall: Contracts with Stephan Kinsella
- KOL 029 | First Degree Liberty Interview: Argumentation Ethics and the Title-Transfer Theory of Contract