Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 075.
This is my appearance on Michael Shanklin’s Triple-V: Voluntary Virtues Vodcast with Michael Shanklin (Aug. 26, 2013). We discussed a variety of issues, as noted in the subject line. Some background material for these topics can be found at:
- Argumentation Ethics and Liberty: A Concise Guide
- Defending Argumentation Ethics: Reply to Murphy & Callahan, Anti-state.com (Sept. 19, 2002) (reply to Bob Murphy and Gene Callahan, Hans-Hermann Hoppe’s Argumentation Ethic: A Critique; debate discussed in this forum)
- How We Come to Own Ourselves
- Hoppe, “Of Private, Common, and Public Property and the Rationale for Total Privatization”
- What Libertarianism Is
- The Blockean Proviso
- The relation between the non-aggression principle and property rights: a response to Division by Zer0
- Thoughts on the Latecomer and Homesteading Ideas; or, why the very idea of “ownership” implies that only libertarian principles are justifiable
- California Gay Marriage Law Overturned: What Should Libertarians Think?
- Advice for Prospective Libertarian Law Students
Our previous discussions: KOL 043 | Triple-V: Voluntary Virtues Vodcast, with Michael Shanklin: Bitcoin, Legal Reform, Morality of Voting, Rothbard on Copyright and KOL 025 | Triple-V: Voluntary Virtues Vodcast, with Michael Shanklin: Intellectual Property, Ron Paul vs RonPaul.Com, Aaron Swartz, Corporatism.