Kinsella on Liberty Podcast: Episode 396.
From Decentralized Revolution ep. 87 with Aaron Harris. From the Youtube Shownotes:
Stephan Kinsella shares his views on libertarian attacks on Hans-Hermann Hoppe, Hoppe’s actual positions on immigration and monarchy, and the differences between libertarian universalism and decentralization.
We discuss my article Magness on Hoppe; the Kochtopus and the Mises Caucus.
- Hans-Hermann Hoppe at the Mises Institute
- “My Dream Is of a Europe Which Consists of 1,000 Liechtensteins” by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
- Phillip W. Magness at the American Institute for Economic Research
- “Against the Zeitgeist” by Jeff Deist
- “The Kochtopus vs. Murray N. Rothbard” by David Gordon
- “Why the Koch Brothers Went After Murray Rothbard” by David Gordon
- Open Borders Conference 2022 – Keynote speech by Bryan Caplan