How I Became A Libertarian (December 18, 2002, LewRockwell.com) is my entry in the LewRockwell.com autobiography series initiated by Walter Block. Later published as “Being a Libertarian” in I Chose Liberty: Autobiographies of Contemporary Libertarians (compiled by Walter Block; Mises Institute 2010).
For later pieces augmenting and complenting this one, see:
- What Sparked Your Interest in Liberty?
- The Genesis of Estoppel: My Libertarian Rights Theory
- My Failed Libertarian Speaking Hiatus; Memories of Mises Institute and Other Events, 1988–2015
- “Stephan Kinsella on the Logic of Libertarianism and Why Intellectual Property Doesn’t Exist,” interview with Anthony Wile, The Daily Bell (March 18, 2012)
- Libertarians & the Religious Right: an Interview with Stephan Kinsella, by Alberto Mingardi, Laissez Faire City Times, v. 2.39 (1999)
- Interview by The Libertarian (Keir Martland), May 10, 2013
- “Faculty Spotlight Interview: Stephan Kinsella,” Mises Economics Blog (Feb. 11, 2011)