Podcast (kinsella-on-liberty): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:33:21 — 64.1MB)
Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 284.
This is my discussion about patent and IP policy with a fellow patent attorney, Russ Krajec, who produces the “Patent Myth Podcast“. I tried to persuade him patents are evil, or at least, understand why he doesn’t agree. He is kinda clueless.
See also “Investment Grade Patents are not for Rent Seeking … They are for business negotiations”.
- KOL209 | Trying to Persuade a Patent Lawyer that IP Law is Evil
- KOL 051 | Discussion with a Fellow Patent Attorney
- Are anti-IP patent attorneys hypocrites? (April 22, 2011)
- Is It So Crazy For A Patent Attorney To Think Patents Harm Innovation? (Oct. 1, 2009)
- Patent Lawyers Who Don’t Toe the Line Should Be Punished! (Sep. 29, 2009)
- The Most Libertarian Patent Work (July 14, 2009)
- An Anti-Patent Patent Attorney? Oh my Gawd (July 12, 2009)
- Patent Lawyers Who Oppose Patent Law
- Pro-IP “Anarchists” and anti-IP Patent Attorneys
Stephan I love you brother, but Swing-And-A-Miss. if you are going to be the interviewer, let the guest get through at least one sentence before interrupting. If you’re debating him, let him get his complete thought out before attacking.
And don’t worry about “the audience [having] no idea what you’re talking about.” Multiple times we were following just fine when you told him to, “back up.”
Ahh, thank you. fair points. I am not a very good interviewer, I know.