Kinsella on Liberty Podcast, Episode 354.
Libertarian Nicholas Sinard asked me to field some questions about the referenced issues, so we did so.
Update: some of these issues also discussed in Libertarian Answer Man: Restrictive Covenants and Homeowners Associations (HOAs) and Libertarian Answer Man: Restrictive Covenants, Reserved Rights, and Copyright.
- No, Libertarians, We Should NOT Abolish the CDA §230 and DMCA Safe Harbors!
- Is Macy’s Part of the State? A Critique of Left Deviationists
- Michael Rectenwald, Who Really Owns Big Digital Tech?: “By now it should be perfectly clear that the most prominent Big Digital companies are not strictly private, for-profit companies. As I argued in Google Archipelago, they are also state apparatuses, or governmentalities, undertaking state functions, including censorship, propaganda, and surveillance.”
- Causation and Aggression (with Patrick Tinsley), The Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, vol. 7, no. 4 (Winter 2004): 97-112
- A Libertarian Theory of Contract: Title Transfer, Binding Promises, and Inalienability, Journal of Libertarian Studies 17, no. 2 (Spring 2003): 11-37
- Hoppe on Property Rights in Physical Integrity vs Value
- “Aggression” versus “Harm” in Libertarianism