Kinsella on Liberty Podcast: Episode 391.
This is my appearance on Robert Breedlove’s What Is Money podcast, Ep. WiM207 (Youtube channel). We discussed Hans-Hermann Hoppe’s A Theory of Socialism and Capitalism.
This is Ep. 1 of the “Stephan Kinsella Series.” For Ep. 2, see KOL394 | The Nature of Property, Ep. 2 (WiM216) with Robert Breedlove, of the “What is Money” Show.
From Robert’s Episode notes: “Stephan Kinsella is an American intellectual property lawyer, author, and deontological anarcho-capitalist. He joins me for an in-depth conversation about the book “A Theory of Socialism and Capitalism: Economics, Politics, and Ethics” by Hans-Hermann Hoppe.”
Youtube outline/time stamps:
- 00:00:00 “What is Money” Intro
- 00:00:08 Swan Private
- 00:01:37 Introducing Stephan and the Book: “A Theory of Socialism and Capitalism”
- 00:22:07 Discussing Laws of Causation & the Ethics of Liberty
- 00:39:25 Rule Sets for Society based upon Private Property
- 00:50:03 Watch “Hard Money with Natalie Brunell” From Swan Studios
- 00:50:51 Take Control of Your Healthcare with CrowdHealth
- 00:51:58 Is the State Necessary to Arbitrate Conflict?
- 01:04:29 “Norms need to be Universal…”
- 01:20:25 Demolition of Socialism: Morally and Economically
- 01:29:33 Diamond-Water Paradox
- 01:40:04 “Property, Contract, Aggression, Capitalism, Socialism”
- 01:51:14 “What is Money” Outro