Kinsella on Liberty covers libertarian theory and applications, especially from an Austrian, Rothbardian and anarchist perspective. I plan to release podcasts weekly, sometimes in Q&A fashion in response to reader questions (feel free to send questions to me via email). The podcast will also feature older speeches, interviews, etc. as well (which are now on my media page), along with newer episodes. Each podcast episode will be announced in a blog post linked on this page, with the full post incorporated into the blog feed on my home page. Audio and slides for several of my Mises Academy courses may also be found on my media page, and will also be included in the podcast feed later this year.
- How I Became A Libertarian, December 18, 2002, LewRockwell.com (published as “Being a Libertarian” in I Chose Liberty: Autobiographies of Contemporary Libertarians (compiled by Walter Block; Mises Institute 2010))
- “What Libertarianism Is,” Mises Daily (August 21, 2009)
- What It Means To Be an Anarcho-Capitalist, January 20, 2004, LewRockwell.com
- How We Come To Own Ourselves, Mises Daily (Sep. 7, 2006)
- Causation and Aggression, The Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, vol. 7, no. 4 (Winter 2004): 97-112
- A Libertarian Theory of Contract: Title Transfer, Binding Promises, and Inalienability, Journal of Libertarian Studies 17, no. 2 (Spring 2003): 11-37
- Inalienability and Punishment: A Reply to George Smith, Winter 1998-99, Journal of Libertarian Studies
- Argumentation Ethics and Liberty: A Concise Guide, Mises Daily (May 27, 2011)
- New Rationalist Directions in Libertarian Rights Theory, 12:2 Journal of Libertarian Studies: 313-26 (Fall 1996)
- Punishment and Proportionality: The Estoppel Approach, 12:1 Journal of Libertarian Studies 51 (Spring 1996).
- Defending Argumentation Ethics: Reply to Murphy & Callahan, Anti-state.com (Sept. 19, 2002)
- Montessori, Peace, and Libertarianism, LewRockwell.com (April 28, 2011)
On IP in particular, which I’ll cover in the podcast (along with other libertarian issues), see: